All philosophers true to the study will go mad some day.
But then again, it is Normal that defines Mad.

My love...

Here's another one of my futile attempts at poetry, but this time, it was really what i feel...
know it's a bit sappy n all...but I had to get it out of me.....
This....is for you...


I love thee a love so deep
In it I immerse myself complete
My heart beats of this love lasting,
Forever and undying, everlasting and uniting
Yet a hand pinches and awakens
Me from this dream enchanting
Nothing is eternal, a little voice says
I shall always be there, my love stays

Beloved, you are I and I am you, together
We shall see this tempest through
Love is on our side, sorrow we'll vanquish
Let our love grow more and dear
With each other, we are always together
Minds always close, doubt seldom near
Strength thy has my comrade, and fear
A far away, the future a mist unclear


My thoughts are ever of you, of eyes
So endearing and of a smile enticing
My love'll persevere like you shall
A little hurt, a little broken but willing
To be healed, loved and loving
These are my thoughts, my words true
My heart waits for your whisper "I love you"

0 comments: